Saturday 2 August 2014

EDITION: VIDEO FASHION...

I'm really excited about this one. Like major joy! Believe me, this is good stuff. You guys would love this. In this edition of video fashion, I would be sharing great videos with you from music videos, runway and any video at all with high fashion content. Right now I'm gonna be sharing two awesome videos with you. Feel free to imitate what you see. It upholds virtue. Every content produced here upholds virtue. Now to the ish...

VIDEO 1: Apiece Apart; Fall 2014.
These pieces were created by designers Starr Hout and Laura Cramer. I love them. This one was gotten from style.com.
VIDEO 2: Every Praise
Every Praise is a video by Hezekiah Walker. This video contains laid back,young fresh and easy outfits. Its really colorful. You should learn how to play with colors. It brightens up a look.
Some photos for your pleasure:



No comments: