Friday 8 August 2014

STRIPES ON FLORAL… YOU WILL LOVE THIS!



When I heard of stripes on floral at first from my little sister, surprised huh. Yea, we are all fashionistas in my family. I was like “Okaaaaay, I’m not sure about this”. But silly me. When I pondered on it more, it became really beautiful in my mind before I tried the look on. It is beautiful, chic, edgy, classic, and simple. I just looooooveeeeeeee it! Yikes! I think I’m over excited. Calm your nerves girl. Okay I’m calm now. So let’s get the tapes rolling.












 You have got to tell me what you think on this one. Seriously guys, drop your comments, ideas and complaints. XOXO!

2 comments:

Mena Phil said...

It totally rocks but i think Getting the right colours is the trick to pulling this look off.

Unknown said...

U KNOW IT!