Thursday 7 August 2014

ITS BLACK AND WHITE. BUT WE CALL IT MONOCHROME…



We probably did not know what it was back then. But now, everybody keeps saying it. So for a few who did not know then, you went digging for info on what monochrome is so you don’t seem like a novice when your girlfriends or fashionistas are talking about
it! When I mean back then, I’m talking the period of 2010 and 2011 and for a few of you 2012. It became a fashion trend or “in thing” here in Nigeria at the ember months of 2012. I precisely mean September. Now monochrome is a known fabulous look that every fashionista, fashion icon, celebrities and even the everyday woman of today. Yeah I said it! It is that easy to pull off! Here at FV, I’m gonna take you back to the beginning of this look. Don’t blame me for loving a little bit of history. We are going to view the monochrome look from the 80’s, 90’s and today. Sit back and enjoy.
From the 80's:






























Monochrome from the 90's:

 Monochrome today:



 To get the best out of this look, strike it out with a pop of color in an accessory or lip color.

1 comment:

Edna said...

Too plain