Sunday 3 August 2014

SUNDAY’S BEST.



Hello people, I’m excited to tell you about Sunday’s Best. I’ll always say something that relates to me. So let me tell you a little story about me. Well Sundays are my best days because
I get to go to the house of God to give honor to this special God. When people go to some certain events they love to look real good and stunning. Don’t hate me for this but Sundays are such days for me. I love to take my time in looking real good for my God. Although I don’t make myself ever go late to church because of fashion and makeup. As a proverbs 31 woman we always plan our time properly, so don’t mess with your time. To get to the main gist, you guys are going to send me a picture of that wonderful outfit you have put together for Sunday. As always, go on instagram and tag that lovely picture@teekaymros or go on Facebook and tag me@Tokoni Larry Parkins. Afterwards we are going to emerge with a winner and whoever wins gets to be Sundays Best. Nice huh!

No comments: