Thursday 7 July 2016

ON GETTING MY MOJO BACK

Hi guys! This post is actually overdue because I've been struggling seriously with a comeback post after going away for way too long. Thank God I finally put hand to keyboard 😉. If you noticed the date of my previous post it’s been almost a year since I last blogged, I know it’s really bad. But life happened. I had to just let the blog go for a while (it was hard for me but it was the best decision for that time) to work on some major aspects of life.





I had to break away to wrap up my B. SC program in Computer Science. I know you are wondering *na she be the first blogger wey dey blog and do school work* So I’m going to give a shout out to Sola Fagbemi of www.solafagbemi.com and Valerie Egbuniwe of www.veefinition.com (They are kings👏👐)… 



Industrial training had me a week after the date of my previous post and of course it did not fail to take all of my time and drain my life the entire summer. Resuming to 400 level (final year) was a no brainer, I knew I couldn’t juggle both so I had to put it away till now. Yes I am done with the B. SC life 😃😁 but I’ll be certified in October during the convocation ceremony.



So enough about while I was gone. Let’s move to the present. I missed blogging like crazy. So I’m back to thrill you guys with everything that I have in store for you. Trust me, it’s good stuff. I'm excited about what the future hods for me, you and the blog. Just stick with please, like i'm begging (Biko. Ejoor.) Thank you. I wont disappoint at all. Just believe in this runaway soldier. 

I love you guys.
Do not forget to share, like and comment.

Your comments are like fine wine to me 🍷🍷🍷


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! We missed you

stylenomads said...

Love your page!!! xx

https://theestylenomads.blogspot.co.uk/
IG: @stylenomads