Tuesday 5 August 2014

EDITION: TRENDY TUESDAYS; THE SKINNY PANTS THEOREM.



A thrilling afternoon to you, my fab fashion virtue members. I’m glad to present to you, Trendy Tuesdays. On Trendy Tuesdays we will discuss trends that are in vogue, were in vogue and trends (past and present) that could be mixed up to create a future trend or rather a fashion virtue trend.
On today’s edition of Trendy Tuesdays, we will be discussing on the skinny pants theorem. First of all let me say that I love skinny pants. They just make you look fab, trim and slender. You can hardly go wrong rocking this trend. But I know what you are thinking. People still do go wrong when trying this trend. So imma give you a few tips and sample pictures on how to rock this trend the right way.


Tip 1: You must have probably heard people say, "Skinny pants are not appropriate for the office or a corporate environment". Well you better banish that untrue style guide from your head. You can totally rock skinny pants at a corporate atmosphere. Just like this lady rocks it in the picture below. Bear in mind, let it be a little loose for the perfect corporate function.


 

Tip 2: Most folks think because its called skinny pants. It is just meant for skinny women. That notion is just totally wrong. Skinny pants can be worn by plus size women. It even makes them look trim. If you have had that scary notion in mind. Just as you have seen with the sample pictures. You can rock skinny pants. 

 

Tip 3: Skinny pants just got hotter with the print appeal. It gives a more edgy and classy look. I'm sure the pictures below would give you a bit of a hint on how to go about this. Although I have not seen plus size women wear the skinny pants with print and I'm not really sure on how it would look. But when I confirm, I'll certainly let you know.

 

















And that's it on Trendy Tuesdays for this week. Expect more next week.


2 comments:

Stella said...

Very nice,I totally agree with you on the plus size women

Tokoni Larry Parkins said...

I've been getting questions on the plus size women tip. Pls if you are a plus size woman. Endeavor to wear a blouse or top that's a bit loose and free. Tight up and tight down,won't work