Friday 1 August 2014

EDITION: THE DIVA PRINCIPLE FOR EVERYDAY LIVING



The Diva Principle For Everyday Living is a calendar I bought late last year. It’s this really cute calendar with inspiring messages. It is authored by Michelle McKinney Hammond, an author and motivational speaker. She built a career on providing insights into how to be a single Christian woman in pursuit of a healthy fulfilling life and a whole lot more. She has authored books like: “What do until love finds you, The power of femininity, Right attitudes for right living, Divanomics and so on.
She is really good. I’ve read her work and trust me when I say it’s not the normal women and relationship blabbing. She’s got the real stuff. Isn’t it exciting to know that I’ll be giving you a bit of her every day? Here is a sneak peak on the calendar.


No comments: