Thursday 2 October 2014

THE SHOE PHILOSOPHY: LOAFERS



At the beginning of every high school year, my father and I would go shoe shopping to get a befitting school shoe to start the new school year. More often than not, we always ended up getting loafers. You could clearly see the displeasure sitting on my face anytime we got back. I hated loafers; they made me look like an old lady and most times awkward on my uniform skirts. I wanted cute and girly buckle straps but my father wouldn’t hear of that. The loafers lasted longer so that was his preference.

Well that was some pretty years back, now my eyes have opened to the fashionable world of loafers. The loafers have gracefully ushered themselves back into the trendy world of fashion. It effortlessly graced its steps back in the spring of 2012.
So once upon a time, the granny loafers came back in as must have loafers. With its touch of masculinity, it makes pulling off the look on loafers a bit dicey but I’m always here to help. I’m all in for rocking this shoes philosophy. Let’s see how: 

                                                             Loafers to the office:
 


Loafers with casual wear: 


                                                               Loafers with dresses:
                     

                                                                Loafers with heels:

 
 I hope i was able to give you wonderful insights on this philosophy. So go rock em'

2 comments:

keri parkins said...

Lmao....how can you hate loafers tho. U were thinking like an "egbuke" then. Buahahahaha

Unknown said...

LOL! I didn't know any better. But now i do. Thanks for the comment.