Wednesday 1 October 2014

IT’S MY COUNTRY’S INDEPENDENCE DAY!



Just in case you didn’t know. Today marks the independence of my country Nigeria. So I’m here on this special day to say happy birthday Nigeria! I’m also here to give you the fashion heads up of today. LOL! I have come again. I'm kidding.
If you are in Nigeria presently I’m very positive that the glare of green and white is all over your area. The clothing shops all over the country have put on display, their very best green and white outfits. Almost everyone has a touch of green on today. We have some really crazy outfits.  Some folks practically have on the Nigerian flag as outfits. It looks lame. You could literally call them the flag. Anyway it’s all good. I love my country. Although we have our independence we are yet to gain our freedom. I earnestly pray that the freedom we need comes through. Amen!

2 comments:

Keri Parkins said...

Oh no u didn't toks

Unknown said...

Wah?